Manager of Investor Development
We are seeking an ambitious, results-driven sales professional to promote the positive aspects of chamber membership and secure new membership, sponsorship and supplementary sales. The successful candidate must be a willing and highly-motivated prospector that possess excellent sales and communication skills. Key factors for success in this high-visibility role include competitive spirit, coachability, ability to build relationships and the self-motivation and drive to manage time effectively and achieve established goals.
- Utilize the Little Rock Regional Chamber’s standardized sales process and techniques to prospect, follow-up, sell memberships, sponsorships and supplementary investments to achieve sales quota.
- Research and engage prospective member businesses via initial telephone contact and follow-up.
- Assess prospective member needs and motivations to make appropriate connections to Little Rock Regional Chamber programs and resources that correlate to their business objectives.
- Consistently achieve all monthly sales activity and production minimums.
- Reliably carry–out all four components of the Manager of Investor Development personal performance management system.
- Actively leverage upselling of membership and sponsorships to drive new revenue and deeper member engagement.
- Develop and maintain a quality prospective member list in the Little Rock Regional Chamber’s CRM database.