Equip Small Business Series
Share Your Knowledge in Our Small Business Series
In 2019 we are kicking off a new small business series called Equip. This series will offer workshops on topics that our small business members voted on in a survey regarding their top business concerns. We’re looking for industry experts to submit proposals to lead sessions in the following areas:
- Networking and connecting with the right people
- Social media
- Staffing: How to find, hire and keep the right people
- Technology: Keeping up with systems, software and hardware
- Understanding tax prep and changes to help small business owners and entrepreneurs prepare to file their 2019 taxes
What are the benefits of leading an Equip session?
- Establish yourself as an industry expert in our region to the audience you’re trying to reach
- Increase brand awareness in the community
- Meet potential new clients in session and via word of mouth of attendees
How can you apply?
Proposals are due by 11:59 p.m., Tuesday, February 5
Important dates and deadlines
- Tuesday, February 5: Deadline to submit proposals
- Friday, February 8: Notifications of acceptance/decline are sent by email
- Monday, February 11: Deadline to accept all invitations to present
Contact Calli Turner at 501.377.6027 or firstname.lastname@example.org.