WHO WE ARE
Upon completion of the Leadership Greater Little Rock program, participants are eligible for membership in the Leadership Greater Little Rock Alumni Association. Members strive to continue the ongoing process of leadership development for the Pulaski County area.
The mission of LGLRA is to make a noticeable, positive difference in the quality of life in the greater Little Rock area by developing and integrating the strengths and talents of our individual members.
- To encourage community leadership;
- To educate such leadership about and acquaint it with community needs, problems, and opportunities;
- To offer a forum to explore methods for dealing with those needs;
- To challenge LGLRA members with community involvement and decision making opportunities; and
- To provide continuing leadership training for LGLRA members.
- To develop or strengthen relationships within LGLRA by securing the commitment of alumni to the mission, purposes and goals of LGLRA.
- To develop or improve relationships among regions, races, and religions within the greater Little Rock area.
- To enhance LGLRA community involvement by developing the organization into an action-oriented group to address significant issues along with other leading community organizations such to position the organization as a meaningful force in improving the community.
- To develop LGLRA members’ knowledge, awareness and interest about community issues by sponsoring and participating in public issues-oriented events.
For more information about how to order a replacement class name tag, please contact Melinda Moody at 501.377.6012.
FULL portal access is only granted after your annual alumni dues of $50 have been paid. Each year, LGLR graduates must pay their annual alumni dues to join the Alumni Association. If you have already paid your dues for 2020-21, you are an official member of the Alumni Association and you may access the Alumni Portal using the user name and password you created earlier.
Haven’t paid your annual dues and joined the Alumni Association?
To pay your annual alumni dues and join the Alumni Association (and access the Alumni Portal), please click here to submit the requested information so we may first confirm your participation in LGLR. Upon matching your records to the records in the LGLR system, you will receive an email with a link to pay your alumni dues which will then give you full access to the Alumni Portal.
Note: An auto-generated email has been sent to all members whose email address we have on file to pay their dues online and have full access to the all-new Alumni Portal website. If we do not have your email address, or if your email address has changed, please contact Melinda Moody at 501.377.6012 so we can ensure you receive your email invitation.