WHO WE ARE
Upon completion of the Leadership Greater Little Rock program, participants are eligible for membership in the Leadership Greater Little Rock Alumni Association. Members strive to continue the ongoing process of leadership development for the Pulaski County area.
Thank you to these LGLR Alumni members for renewing your membership for 2019-20. We appreciate your continued support of LGLR!
The mission of LGLRA is to make a noticeable, positive difference in the quality of life in the greater Little Rock area by developing and integrating the strengths and talents of our individual members.
- To encourage community leadership;
- To educate such leadership about and acquaint it with community needs, problems, and opportunities;
- To offer a forum to explore methods for dealing with those needs;
- To challenge LGLRA members with community involvement and decision making opportunities; and
- To provide continuing leadership training for LGLRA members.
- To develop or strengthen relationships within LGLRA by securing the commitment of alumni to the mission, purposes and goals of LGLRA.
- To develop or improve relationships among regions, races, and religions within the greater Little Rock area.
- To enhance LGLRA community involvement by developing the organization into an action-oriented group to address significant issues along with other leading community organizations such to position the organization as a meaningful force in improving the community.
- To develop LGLRA members’ knowledge, awareness and interest about community issues by sponsoring and participating in public issues-oriented events.
To order a replacement class name tag, please contact Melinda Moody at 501.377.6012.
Already a LGLR Alumni Association Member? Log in to the Alumni Portal
Follow the link below to join and once your participation in LGLR has been confirmed, you will receive an email with your membership username and temporary password so you can login to the LGLR Alumni Portal website.
Become a LGLR Alumni Association Member! Join Now
Follow the link above to join. Once we receive your submission and your class participation in LGLR has been confirmed, you will receive an email with a link to pay your Alumni dues online which then gives you full access to the LGLR Alumni Portal website.
Note: An auto-generated email has been sent to all members whose email address we have on file to pay their dues online and have full access to the all-new Alumni Portal website. If we do not have your email address, or if you believe your email address had changed, please contact Melinda Moody at 501.377.6012 so we can ensure you receive your email invitation.